Leading Point is a digital consultancy, located in London and Dubai, specialising in solving complex change problems. We are revolutionising the way operating models are created and managed, through innovative technology and expert services.
We are transforming change for the better.
We combine data, innovation, and industry expertise to create cost-effective, sustainable solutions that work across the whole business.
As the Sales Director, you will be part of our growing team in London, which is currently made of 20 talented individuals from different backgrounds. We are ambitious and entrepreneurial and are looking for like-minded, proactive individuals to be a part of our journey.
As a start-up, we’re nimble and agile, we value flexibility and work-life balance. We’re fast paced, sometimes a little chaotic, and we are not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get our hands dirty. No task is too big or too small, regardless of level. We have a flat structure and an open, collaborative and supportive environment.
As Sales Director, you will be responsible for bringing on new revenue, through service-led engagements, for the consultancy side of our business. You will come with a ready list of ideal client profiles and industry contacts who you can speak to about Leading Point. Holding credible conversations with C-suite and functional heads will be second nature to you. You'll be networking, making introductions and having meetings with genuine prospects. Your responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
- Meeting with C-suite and functional heads within FS
- Introducing partners to relevant contacts
- Spotting opportunities where Leading Point can help
- Networking at industry relevant events and online
- Being an expert in our products and services and catching interest early on
- Building relationships and having regular meetings with key prospects
- Providing strategic input on sales process and strategy
- Creating proposals and pitches
- Spotting opportunities for partnerships
- Opportunity to build and lead a team in the future
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary + generous reward package + equity
- Responsibility and autonomy for your own role
- The opportunity to work with genuine industry experts
- Development opportunities
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Social events and wellbeing
- Quarterly incentive awards
What can you bring?
- A proven track record of business development for a service led or financial services business
- Demonstrable experience managing a P&L of £1m+
- A black book of contacts in senior positions within FS, consulting or fintech
- A knowledge and understanding of FS trends and issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Startup experience desirable
- Fluent in English
If this sounds like you then apply now! We can’t wait to hear from you.