Leading Point is a digital consultancy, based in London in the Rise Building in Shoreditch, London and in DIFC in Dubai. We help financial services firms improve their change outcomes, using our unique blend of data & FinTech services and innovative strategy execution products.
We have a services side and a product side to the business. Both work together to help companies across Europe, the US, and the Middle East become more successful by being data-centric and adopting FinTech solutions.
As a start-up, we value flexibility and work-life balance. We’re fast-paced, sometimes a little chaotic, and we are not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get our hands dirty. No task is too big or too small, regardless of level.
We have a flat structure and an open, collaborative, and supportive environment. Our strong team is recognised as a top 1% workplace in change and transformation, a member of the Mayor’s International Business programme for high-growth businesses, and part of the Investment Association's FinTech Engine programme.
We are looking for sales professionals who will be integral in helping Leading Point grow and become a leader in data & FinTech services and strategy execution products. This is an opportunity for ambitious people who want to have a direct impact on the future of a fast-growing FinTech start-up. Integral to our success and approach is that entrepreneurs and revenue drive us, not burning through VC funds.
SDRs drive the top of the funnel by conducting the initial outreach via LinkedIn, email, and video calls to identify opportunities for follow-up, as well as expand our existing accounts and mine the extensive senior market relationships that the company has.
We are building a team of dynamic and adaptable individuals who are passionate about hunting new business, introducing our services and products to help change leaders get control & oversight, and dynamic decision-making on their strategy execution and spending.
We want sales-driven professionals who have high standards of performance and want to win. We are looking for someone who can overachieve in this SDR role and exceed their monthly quotas.
Your responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
- Book outbound meetings through a combination of cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking, and independent research
- Engage with prospects (C-suite/Finance leaders) and articulate the product in an effective manner
- Deliver relevant content to prospects
- Establish trusting relationships with key stakeholders
- Generate and manage sales pipeline; maintain impeccable admin and update all activity in HubSpot
- Work in conjunction with the senior management team to convert opportunities created into sales-qualified leads
- Ensure a proactive approach to learning
- Maintain a positive mindset irrespective of any challenging situations
- Continue to create opportunities for new business
- Work on key accounts of existing clients to expand and grow the franchise
- Work with partners in automation, messaging and opensource software space
- Know when to bring team members into the sales process be that intros, pre-sales, closing, etc
What we are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Evidence of over-achievement
- A passion for sales/ selling and relationship-building
- Sales experience preferred, ideally within technology or financial services
- Ability to articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible, curious
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Emotional intelligence
- A can-do, agile attitude necessary to thrive in a start-up environment
- Willingness to learn core technology tools
- Good time-management and organisational skills
- Bachelor’s degree or above (desirable)
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Brand new laptop and phone
- Great working culture and London workspace with other leading FinTechs
- Development opportunities
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Social events and wellbeing
And above all, apply to this role if you want to:
- Join a young tech company in a massive period of growth to accelerate your career and gain an incredible amount of experience in a short time
- Learn first-hand from talented leaders in financial services and leadership in the industry
- Work with bright curious people
- Be challenged to stretch yourself to learn and grow
- Join a strong culture of openness, transparency & personal growth
If you think your skills and experience match what we are looking for and you’d like to join one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in Europe, please get in touch!
NOTICE TO THIRD-PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that Leading Point does not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles from employment firms, staffing agencies or recruiters. In the absence of a signed agreement, Leading Point will not consider nor agree to the payment of any referral compensation or a recruitment fee. In the event, a recruiter or third-party agency submits resumes or candidate profiles without a previously signed active agreement, Leading Point explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Leading Point. Candidates who have applied to Leading Point within the past 12 months or are in conversation with Leading Point are considered to be active, potential job candidates.